Administrator rights are needed to install the plugin
Step 1. Configure Internet Explorer for VPN Plugin
- Click on Tools > Internet Options in your IE Browser
- Click on the "Security" tab and confirm that https://*.nyumc.org is one of your trusted sites. Click the "Sites" button.
- Enter https://*.nyumc.org and click the "Add" button
- Click on the "Programs" tab and confirm that Internet Explorer is your default browser. If it is not, click "Make default."
Step 2. Log in and Install the Plugin
- Log in to atNYULMC and navigate to the Advanced Access page.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- The first time you log in, you will be prompted to download a plugin.
- Follow the onscreen instructions below to complete the process.
NOTE: Once you have successfully logged using Internet Explorer, you will see two tabs present, the Network and Application Access page and the homepage of atNYULMC. Closing the Network and Application Access page terminates your network connection. This MUST remain open for your entire session.